Monday, February 21, 2011

The Learning Plan

Got my American Stratocaster last week and I'm ready to roll. Here's my current learning plan, using the "Musician's Practice Planner" (a kind of notebook which lists weekly goals on on the left side of the notebook and a sheet on the right side on which I'll list what was specifically practiced each day). See the column on the right side of this page to see the exact titles of the books I'm using. Here's this week's goals:

1) Scale Book: learn the 5 major scale patterns on p 6.
2) Baker Book: learn the chords on p.5.
3) Chord Tone Book: learn up to p.15.
4) Prepare for Wedding gig by learning the Canon
OTHER: Consider working on reading blues method book for fun / work on fretbook book

I've been reading the Bonhoeffer book, and I'm enjoying it. Challenging to live a faith fulled life...

No comments:

Post a Comment