Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Christian Music

Was never into Contemporary Christian music, but was asked to play guitar with some singers and other musicians tonight. Went well. Was good for my soul, too. There was a great song they played on a CD or computer about how the singer trusts in God during the storms of living. They showed slides during the presentation and one that touched me was how God wants us to be joyous. Pretty cool how God not only lets me, but wants me back after I mess up so royally.

1 comment:

  1. Pick up Big Tent Revival's "Amplifier" CD (it's a rockin' CD). Also "The Eleventh Hour" and "Good Monsters" by Jars of Clay ("Much Afraid" is another good one by them, but more subdued). For shear fun, listen to The Newsboy's "Take Me To Your Leader" (clever lyrics).

    All of them are classics - top-quality music, not cheesy, nor in-your-face.

    ReplyDelete