Sunday, March 6, 2011

Cruisin'

Missed Mass today, and I ain't too proud about that...

The Strat is still acting up. I guess I'll just have to "bite the bullet" and take it to get set up. Frustrating.

Had a short but pretty prodictive practice session today... just about done with the 3rd major scale position, and still learning new chords from the Baker book.

Still tempted to trade for a Les Paul Double-Cutaway, and I got some feelers out there for that. It'd be nice if I could just play one of them to get it out of my system.

Lent is right around the corner, and our "Blue Sunrise" band is playing a Fat Tuesday gig at a local Catholic Church.

Oh yea, i also sent away for a Danelectro FAB Chorus pedal and Fast Fret to help the squeekiness on my acoustic's neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment